Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 July 2016

My FIRST POST πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

     
What up people I just want u to know that this is my FIRST EVER POST on an actually blog yay!!!!!!.To start everything of how about you guys to get to know me a little better with a top 10 on what thought was my best qualities. I hope you enjoy my top 10 XD

1 I know that this is stupidly basic but my full name is Jake Terry Thomas Huntley it's from my mothers side of the family

2 my favourite colour(s) in the world must be pastel blue and pink I just can not chose out of the both of them

3 if you ever met me you guys must know that my favourite anime is "Corpse Party"  it is just so messed up but that what I love about it XD

4 I love YouTube but my favourite youtuber(s) must be Aphmau,Shubble and Skydoesminecraft I'm just so into aphmau's role plays nod shubbles and sky's mini games 

5 ok let's just say I'm I legendary at gaming but I'm a boss at minecraft,telltale the walking dead series, until dawn, the corpse party games and the batman arkham series just love them all to death

6  OK for my appearance I have dark brown eyes and a Auburn ginger hair a very rare ginger well that was the internet says XD

7 OK let's get personal XD my favourite food is CAKE o_o pizza and burger!!!!!

8 at the moment I['m loving this nightcore (nightcore is one of my favourite type of music) version of if I die young

9 this is one of the most important part of my life my favourite place in the galaxy is "Porthcawl Devon" it is my favourite holiday places in the world p.s. I love there pizza place and restaurant "the blue dolphin"

10 my favourite film is xmen apocalypse and Titanic and my favourite TV shows are the walking dead I just love blood, guts and gore big fan and my other favourite TV show is Scream queens it may should girly but thanks to my cousin Sophie she got me into it but it is not what you think it is all blood and guts, hot chicks and mystery XD

Well what did you think of my FIRST EVER POST did it do well let me know what you think !!!XD
Well I what to give a shout out to my bestest ( I know it's not a wordπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š) cousin in the world Sophie dark here is what u need to type in to go to her blog : Shea-Lo.blogspot.com
 Please go say hi to her from me well bye

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and thanks for the shoutout xxx sophie xx

    ReplyDelete