Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 July 2016

TOP 5 THOUGHTS ON WHY I THINK TOHKO KIRISAKI SHOULD HAVE SURVIVED HEAVNLY HOST ELEMENTRY

Hi Guys  so this would be my Third Blog Post YAY. so because I'm CORPSE PARTY MAD!!!! I thought that I would write about a unique girl. her name is Tohko Kirisaki . well you guys might not think so is unique but to me she is unique. sorry I'm rambling so I'm just dive straight into

"TOP 5 THOUGHTS ON WHY I THINK TOHKO KIRISAKI SHOULD HAVE SURVIVED HEAVNLY HOST ELEMENTRY"

1. she survived a beating from hell

 well if you played the game you should that yuuya attack tohko a very violent beating leaving her badly injured and crazy. normally if anyone encounters yuuya he kills them but there was only exceptions of Tohko (of course) and Yuka Mochida but that was only because he got killed before he got to her .

2. she was in the opening of corpse party book of shadows



in the opening of "Corpse party Book of Shadows" only the important characters were in the opening such as Mitsuki, Naho, Sayaka ,yuuya , kai ,fukori ,mayu, miss yui, morishinge, and Seiko (not to be specific XD) and she must have a purpose. Right?



3. she is starring in "Corpse party Book of Shadows Live action"



They are working on another live action because a lot of people loved the first one and guess who's starring in it Tohko Kirisaki. she is going to be one of the main characters. I know she is one apart of mitsuki's group but on the poster she is no it and mitsukis behind tohko in my opinion making tohko the leader 

4. she has a cameo in the original corpse party game

 
in the first game if Satoshi fails to save Naomi and you head into the infirmary and guess who you find a poor defenceless and crazy Tohko. the first time you met her she warns you to leave, the second time you enter she stabs you in the chest causing a wrong end but if you manage to save Naomi and you enter the infirmary you find a corpse and a name tag saying "Tohko Kirisaki cut her out tongue:bled out"  

5. She was the last one to die out of her group of 9


out of all her group she was the last one to be killed of .you might be thinking no yuuya died after her no he died a chapter before her leaving her to be the last one to be killed from her group

well watch you guys think was it enough to believe me that she should have lived longer well that enough from for one day also again check out my cousins blog click here ok guys see you guys later bye XD 



1 comment: