Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Lego news

What up guys its me again with another post but this time it is not corpse party it is LEGO. I have been a big fan of Lego for years since I was a little kid so yeah. because there is a new lego batman movie soon I thought well what can I post and I found some pictures of NEW LEGO BATMAN SETS COMING SOON AAAAAA!!!!!. so lets show you guys the pictures
here we go

 
 
lets be honest you really must have these in your lego collection. for years I have been in love with all superhero lego like dc and marvel. out of both of these I would buy the joker set first because look at Harley Quinn and batgirl they have new moulds like Harley Quinn's new hair piece and batgirls hair piece. for the other set I'm quite happy there doing another man-bat set but to be honest I'm more hyped for the Kabuki twins because I remember the episode with them in they were very flexible and jumpy. ok guys it that time of the post where I have to bounce but I'll be back tomorrow with a new post   and don't forget to check out my cousin's blog  here so bye guys see ya guys tomorrow byyyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment