Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 July 2016

top 7 what I think are sad deaths on corpse party

What up people its me with an another post but this one may get a bit (loads) depressing but that's what corpse party is about blood, guts and tears .so lets dive straight into  

"top 7 what I think are sad deaths on corpse party"

 
1.Yuki Kanno, Tokiko Tusji and Ryou Yoshizawa














when I was watching I just didn't imagine the amount of pain their were in and how scared they were. I just can't believe how sick someone is to do this to little children but I still love the plot twist if you except me tell you spoilers think again I'm only telling guys who die LOL. poor kids killed off one by one the first one Ryou got stabbed in his abdomen couple of times and got his tongue cut out basically he bled out, the murder moved onto his next victim Tokiko poor girl got half of her head severed off and bled out. And yuki got her eye stabbed constantly until it was a soup texture  

    
 2.Sachiko and Yoshie Shinozaki
  
I just found it disgusting what the headmaster did to Yoshie he just *angry sign* he tried to rape her but because Yoshie didn't to he pushed down the stairs and poor Sachiko was at the wrong place at the wrong time and the douchebag headmaster strangled her to death BTW I have a huge grudge against the messed up headmaster



3. Sayaka Ooue





I just wanted to cry my eyes out when sayaka's monologue came on she was just repeating In her head that Naho was coming back for her to save her but then she was beating to death with
Yoshikazu Yanagihori's sledgehammer and her finale thought was "our friendship will last on forever...it will never die...." :O




4. Nana Ogasawara
  









I was just so sad for her because when I first met her she was tied up and gagged on the edge of death but I managed to rescue her but when I did she violently shaking and I just wanted to hug and get her out of the safe but that never happened because she went to the lady's lavatory and when I went to check on her she got attacked and had her legs cut off and I couldn't do anything to save her oh but that wasn't the end of her when I played as Sayaka I had to listen to her getting screaming for help, begging for him not to kill her and getting her tongue pulled out not CUT, HE PULLED HER FREICKING TONGUE OUT!!!!XO 

5. Nari Amatoya









Well to be honest I really don't know her well enough to say I hate her or love her but she isn't really a big character she was only important in the extra chapter but I read some of the manga and I felt so sorry for her when she died. I was so proud of her because when she was about to die she was telling Chihaya to be strong and don't give up fighting and survive as long as she could it was heart-warming right until the guy pored boiling hot oil on her head and Nari began screaming in pain OUCH! 

6. Kuon Niwa













I know she is a replacement for Miss Yui but I still love her she is sweet, caring and loyal but I was tearing up when she sacrifice herself to save the group but she brought a tear to my eye when she was standing there crying that she doesn't want to die she wants to live longer for a bit more time I just wanted to cry but all that came out was a single tear 

7. Seiko Shinohara 









Oh....wow *sad sign* Seiko ...I really do miss her in corpse party. I miss her being right at Naomi's side making fun of Naomi for maybe crushing on Satoshi but Seiko really loved Naomi she would do anything for Naomi even die for her probably but when Naomi opened that bathroom stall door and I saw Seiko hanging form side to side  but I had a little hope her she was still trying to breath but the part I didn't get was why didn't Naomi hoist her up on her shoulders instead of running for a bucket but I found out what would have happened to her if Naomi did hoist her up on her shoulders but that's for another blog post

well guys what did you think of this list was it interesting?, was it sad?, did you like it?. rambling again like always but there you go it took for hours and when I mean hours I mean SOOO MANY FRECKING HOURS XD LOL
Here is the link the my FAB-U-LUS cousins blog Here
have a good one and BBBBYYYYEEEE XD
   














 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment