Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 July 2016

R.I.P. my good friend





Hey guys so this would the time celebrate because this is my fifth post *sign* i'm sorry but this is hard for me to say because today my life long friend past away BTW he was a dog , a strong dog. he past away because he had a slip disk in his neck it was so sad when I found out I was crying my eyes I couldn't stop because I remember the first time I met
Benji
he decide to sit by me watching the TV, another time was when I turned on the hose and he would go nuts it was so funny and I remember when my dad left and I was crying Benji decided to comfort me by sitting on my lap:) . I wish him  the best of luck up there in heaven with his friends and family I really miss him:`(.

Give my cousin some support on her blog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment