Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 February 2017

NEW,NEW update on the lego batman movie sets

Hey guys sorry for being away for a long timeX( but I'm backXD ohh BTW HAPPY(late:()NEW YEARS, and I'm back with a quick update of the new lego batman playsetsXD- here we go

1.Two-Face Double Demolition

the set includes batman, two-face, x2 GCPD police officers

2.Bane Toxic Truck Attack

the set includes batman, the mutant leader and bane

3.The batwing


the set includes batman, robin, Harley Quinn

4.Scarecrow Fearful Face-off

the set includes batman, scarecrow

Well there u guys go 4 brand new sets to add to the batman collection to be honest I am really hyped for all the lego batman movie sets trust me i'm gunna be broke by the end of the year
well that's my post on the new updates ohh don`t forget to check out my cousins blog at
PEACE OUT PEOPLE XD





No comments:

Post a Comment