Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 February 2017

Danganronpa Cosplay and where to find them!!!!!XD

HEY its me again bringing u guys something different from corpse party and Lego. can u guess what it is...well if u read the title yeo u guessed it its danganronpa and cosplay?. I know i'm not a person who loves clothes and fashion but to be honest just take one look at the characters and tell me that u don`t love what their wearing. I just finished watching the series and when I mean I`ve finished (besides the new game DANGANRONPA  V3 KILLING HARMONY) ok enough of me yapping on lets dive straight into 
"Danganronpa Cosplay And Where To Find Them"
1.Makoto Naegi
Makoto Naegi Cosplay

2.Sayaka Maizono

3.Leon Kuwata

4.Chihiro Fujisaki

5.Kiyotaka Ishimaru

6.Mondo Oowada

7.Yasuhiro Hagakure

8.Junko Enoshima

9.Aoi Asahina


10.Byakuya Togami

11.Toko Fukawa

12.Celestia Lundenburg

13.Kyoko Kirigiri

there u guys go Part 1 of my cosplay madness. to be honest u guys might see a lot of cosplays for now on. I have something to say yea I know that there are 13 out of 16 but I could not find anything on sakura oogami, Hifumi yamada and Mukuro Ikusaba. literally nothing but I hope u forgive me
don`t forget to check out my cousins blog
Shea-lo.blogspot

PEACE OUT BYE XD!!!!!!!

























   

No comments:

Post a Comment