Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 December 2016

my top 5 personal favorite Christmas songs

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 
I LOVE CHRISTMAS, Christmas is one of my favorite times of the years because it is soooooo joyful and you forget about all the rough times you have had in the year AND trust me i had really bad times in the year of 2015 and 2016 but whenever Christmas comes i just forget about those times and have a Wonderful times with my family and friends. one of the things i do to get me in the christmas mood is listen to christmas songs and i love chritmas songs and here is 
"MY PERSONAL FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS" 
1.All I Want For Christmas Is You- Fifth Harmony 
 Image result for fifth harmony all i want for christmas is you
All i want for Christmas is you- Fifth Harmony
don`t get me wrong i love the original but the girls just spice up the song with different vocals, pitch and tones

2.Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande
Image result for ariana grande santa tell me
 Santa tell me- Ariana Grande
i love this song it has a beautiful story to it and it gives a positive message and i love how they act in it because Christmas brings the little kids out in us and i love that feeling 

3. Last Christmas-Wham!
Image result for wham last christmas
Last Christmas- Wham!
to be honest i do relate to this song because when i just turned 13 i fell madly in love with this girl. she made me feel like every problem went away but it did not turn out the best way but lets not dwell on the past and carry on with the future 

4. Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
Image result for Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
merry christmas everyone- shakin` stevens
i just love the message it is sooo jolly and positive, it makes you want to jump up and start dancin` with your family and friends:D

5.All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey 
Image result for mariah carey all i want for christmas
All i want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey
come on, i always have a bit of time to squeeze mariah carey on Christmas day i just love this song it is soo positive.

that was all my favorite christmas songs hope you all have a very merry Christmas oh don`t forget to spreed the christmas spirit on my cousins blog
shea-lo.blogspot.com    
PEACE OUT:D

No comments:

Post a Comment